General Terms & Conditions
1. MorgenStond undertakes to deliver the baskets on time to the address given and to the delivery date and time given. MorgenStond cannot be held responsible for damage suffered by the customer, of whatever nature, due to the late delivery of the gifts. MorgenStond cannot be held liable for incorrect deliveries as a result of incomplete or incorrect address or name details provided during the ordering process.
2. The gifts are delivered in accordance with the description as stated on the website. However, the exact composition of each gift can be changed according to availability.
3. All prices mentioned on the website are inclusive of VAT, exclusive of transport costs if applicable. Any transport costs will be added to the price of the products and will be indicated separately on the order form after the country of the addressee has been selected. Unless otherwise specified in the instructions displayed on the website, the prices are valid on the day of consultation of the website.
4. Invoices are payable 14 days after invoice date.
5. At Morgenstond you are entitled to the statutory reflection period of 14 calendar days.
The Belgian law on commercial practices, information and consumer protection of 12 April 2010 allows the purchaser to inform the seller within 14 calendar days from the delivery of the product that he/she renounces the purchase. The goods must then be returned, undamaged, unused and unopened, within 5 working days after you informed MorgenStond. You can inform MorgenStond by sending an e-mail to email@example.com in which you take back the details of your order. Your email must also mention a valid bank account number (IBAN & BICC) to which the purchase amount can be refunded.
6. MorgenStond can refuse returned goods or not refund them if the original packaging has been opened or if the products have been damaged by the buyer. MorgenStond bears no cost or responsibility whatsoever with regard to the return of goods by the purchaser. Goods returned without prior notice (see previous paragraph) will not be accepted and will not be refunded.
7. Any contract can only be concluded in Dutch, French or English.